Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
When you sign up for the newsletter, I will send you the PDF version of my first book, Celebrating the Seasonal Holy Days
, within a week.
Featuring these Autumn Treasures . . .
Autumn Equinox/Harvest E-Book
This holiday packet contains over 50 pages of ideas on how to celebrate the Autumn Equinox, including the:
- Ancient celebrations of Harvest and Michealmas
- The meaning of the Harvest Moon
- The September Full Moon holidays of Mid-Autumn Moon and Sukkoth
- Transformation mysteries of beer and wine
- Recipes for gingerbread, ginger beer and other traditional Harvest foods
- Instructions for creating wheat weavings, a corn dolly and a basket to honor Demeter
- And much more.
E-book available for immediate download at
Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life
My beautiful new edition of Slow Time
. A new cover featuring a photograph from Cate Kerr
. And a reduced price, only $14.99 instead of $19.95.
A workbook offering twelve weeks of reflections, stories and playful exercises to help readers transform their relationship with time. The book shows readers how to jump off the hamster wheel of artificial time and experience the flow and the rhythm of natural time. “
To order go here.