Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
When you sign up for the newsletter, I will send you the PDF version of my first book, Celebrating the Seasonal Holy Days
, within a week.
On February 1/2, we celebrate the ancient festival of Candlemas (Imbolc in the Celtic tradition) with its powerful messages of hope and the potential for change. The illustrated, 45 pages portfolio contains
• ancient holiday customs of Candlemas, Imbolc, Groundhogs Day, Brigid, Sementiva, St. Agnes
• more rowdy customs from the spring full moon festivals of Lupercalia, Purim, Valentines Day and Mardi Gras
• instructions for creating candles & Brigid's crosses
• recipes for navettes, Hamantaschen, blinis, nun's ribbons, Agatha's breasts, jelly doughnuts and other rich pastries of the season
• lore of the dandelion & the snowdrop
• songs and poems
(available for almost immediate download--I will send it within 24 hours of your purchase): $15.00 To order go to the Store/Holiday packets.
“I have ordered all of your holiday packets via e-mail starting with Beltane and I am in the process of ordering the Candlemas Packet. I find your information invaluable in planning and preparing for our ceremonies. You are one of the most grounded sources out there. Thank you for your information and perspective!” — Julia Rinne, Hand of Spirit
My beautiful new edition of Slow Time. A new cover featuring a photograph from Cate Kerr. And a reduced price, only $14.99 instead of $19.95.
A workbook offering twelve weeks of reflections, stories and playful exercises to help readers transform their relationship with time. The book shows readers how to jump off the hamster wheel of artificial time and experience the flow and the rhythm of natural time. “
To order go here.
Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life