Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
When you sign up for the newsletter, I will send you the PDF version of my first book, Celebrating the Seasonal Holy Days
, within a week.
Featuring these Autumn Treasures . . .
Halloween (Samhain) E-Book
This e-book contains over 30 pages of ideas on how to celebrate Halloween, including:
- The history of Samhain, Halloween, Days of the Dead, Martinmas
- How this holiday evolved—a history of alienation from the ancestors
- Divinations for this particular crack between the worlds
- The last of the autumnal transformation mysteries: making cider
- Recipes for dead man’s bones and soul cakes
- Instructions for making sugar skulls and masks
- And much more
E-book available for immediate download at
Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life
My beautiful new edition of Slow Time
. A new cover featuring a photograph from Cate Kerr
. And a reduced price, only $14.99 instead of $19.95.
A workbook offering twelve weeks of reflections, stories and playful exercises to help readers transform their relationship with time. The book shows readers how to jump off the hamster wheel of artificial time and experience the flow and the rhythm of natural time. “
To order go here.