Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
When you sign up for the newsletter, I will send you the PDF version of my first book, Celebrating the Seasonal Holy Days
, within a week.
Featuring these Winter Delights . . .
Yule (Winter Solstice) E-Book
The Yule holiday packet is a big one: 60 pages stuffed with information on midwinter holidays, including:
- History of winter holidays like Saturnalia, Epiphany and Hanukkah
- Magical gift-givers like Mother Berchta, St Lucy and St Nicholas
- Recipes for Christmas morning porridges and warming beverages
- Menus for Christmas dinner
- Instructions for making luminarias and pomanders
- A selection of Yule songs
- And much more
E-book available for immediate download at
Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life
My beautiful new edition of Slow Time
. A new cover featuring a photograph from Cate Kerr
. And a reduced price, only $14.99 instead of $19.95.
A workbook offering twelve weeks of reflections, stories and playful exercises to help readers transform their relationship with time. The book shows readers how to jump off the hamster wheel of artificial time and experience the flow and the rhythm of natural time. “
To order go here.