Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
We never share our mailing list with anyone.
Featured in Our Store<
Halloween (Samhain) E-BookThis e-book contains over 30 pages of ideas on how to celebrate Halloween, including:
- The history of Samhain, Halloween, Days of the Dead, Martinmas
- How this holiday evolved—a history of alienation from the ancestors
- Divinations for this particular crack between the worlds
- The last of the autumnal transformation mysteries: making cider
- Recipes for dead man’s bones and soul cakes
- Instructions for making sugar skulls and masks
- And much more
E-book (available for immediate download): $15.00 To order go to the store.
Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life by Waverly FitzgeraldClick here to order!
Tagsadvent Advent wreath astrology autumn book BOOKS Breitenbush Christmas corn dolly Corpus Christi Days of the Dead Easter Eggs edible flowers festivals flower project full moon ghosts Goethe Halloween harvest journal March marigold may day may wine mid-autumn moon Midsummer New Year November phenology pumpkin carving Samhain scent slow time spring summer summer solstice sun sweet woodruff time water wheat weaving winter winter solstice Yule