Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Our popular, semi-monthly newsletter shows you how to bring the beauty of the current season into your life, with ideas for simple actions, seasonal recipes and easy projects, plus recommendations for books and other resources.
"I love the newsletter so much. It nourishes me in a deep way, inspires me, and helps me remember to connect. I really appreciate it! You are like a Wise Grandmother reminding me of the ever present NOW!"
- Cheryl Morrison, Asheville NC
We never share our mailing list with anyone.
Featured in Our Store
Candlemas/Imbolc E-BookOn February 1/2, we celebrate the ancient festival of Candlemas (Imbolc in the Celtic tradition) with its powerful messages of hope and the potential for change. The illustrated, 45 pages portfolio contains
- ancient holiday customs of Candlemas, Imbolc, Groundhogs Day, Brigid, Sementiva, St. Agnes
- more rowdy customs from the spring full moon festivals of Lupercalia, Purim, Valentines Day and Mardi Gras
- instructions for creating candles & Brigid's crosses
- recipes for navettes, Hamantaschen, blinis, nun's ribbons, Agatha's breasts, jelly doughnuts and other rich pastries of the season
- lore of the dandelion & the snowdrop
- songs and poems
Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life by Waverly FitzgeraldClick here to order!
Tagsadvent Advent wreath astrology autumn book BOOKS Breitenbush Christmas corn dolly Days of the Dead Easter Eggs edible flowers festivals flower project full moon ghosts Goethe Halloween harvest journal March marigold may day may wine Midsummer New Year November phenology pumpkin carving rain Samhain scent slow time spring summer summer solstice sun sweet woodruff Thanksgiving time water wheat weaving winter winter solstice Yule